Project Rockit is Australia’s youth-driven movement against (cyber)bullying.
Our organisation is founded on the vision of a world where kindness and respect thrive over bullying, hate and prejudice, and all young people are free to realise their potential.
Project Rockit delivers its message through online anti-bullying and cyber safety workshops.
- BELONG- Building Friendship and Empathy (years 3- 4)
- UNITE- Standing Together Against Bullying (years 4- 6)
- SYNC- Navigating the Online World Together (years 5- 6)
- STEP UP- Launching Everyday Leadership (years 4-6)
- RALLY- New Ways to Tackle Bullying (years 7- 9)
- CONNECT- Tackling (cyber) Bullying with Empathy (years 7-9)
- LEVEL UP- Social Leadership and Values (years 7- 12)
- REWRITE- Smashing Judgement and Labels (years 9- 12)
- DOT COM- Transforming Our Online World (years 7- 10)
Contact Project Rockit
Project Rockit is a commercial business run by Rosie and Lucy Thomas.